Sunday, March 10, 2019

Feed Pan Update: Found It!

I know, you were all holding your breath, wondering what would happen to my feed pan, hopelessly lost somewhere in the garden under three feet of snow.
But hope was not lost - my husband was scrolling through pictures on my phone and found a one from before the snow, and I saw that the pan should be just past where I had already dug. So, armed with new information, I set out to vanquish the powdery foe and rescue the feed pan in distress.
And I did. It was only a foot or two east of where I'd previously dug, so it didn't take too long to find.
There's such a satisfaction in checking off all of your boxes, no matter how inconsequential the list, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. OH Ruth, this is just what I needed this Monday morning. A good chuckle.

    ReplyDelete